His Princess, Their Daughter, His Wife...I am Me

Sunday, April 11, 2010

So much to say...

I have lots that I could blog about right now...so much is on my mind lately....so let's just see where this goes....if you don't wanna read it all than don't bother....haha well you may find some interesting stuff along the way....and I promise to put pictures if that helps.....

My husband....ok so this picture is from this past Sunday...Easter Sunday 2010. Usually I would have done a lot better matching us for such a special occasion, but he insisted on wearing this blue shirt and I just fell in love with the dress the moment I saw, so if you look closely you will see some green in that tie!!! ahaha....anywho about three days before this picture was taken we had spent around 4 hours in the ER during the night hours. I took him in around 11 and we got home around 3:30. It was not a fun trip at all. We had been moving all that day and I noticed that he seemed abnormally tired but I just figured it was due to the fact of moving. Well 30 mins after laying down, he informed otherwise and we took off to either let my mom look at him or end up in the ER...which as already stated you can tell where we ended up. I have never seen this man in so much pain and anguish. He scared the daylights out of me. Luckily nothing majorly was wrong. The Dr told him he had this thing called costcochondritis. It's an inflammation and irritation of his chest. Possibly due to sneezing and pollen and all nastyness. Anywho....he gave some meds and I thought he would get over it quickly...well lo and behold we are heading to the Dr tomorrow. His pain has worsened over the past 3 days. He hardly sleeps. And coughs his head off!!! I'm praying that we get an amazing report tomorrow and some major meds to help him feel better.

Taylor Dawn Money...
I could tell you so much about this darling 15 year old but I'm only going to tell you a little bit of what's on my mind. It amazes me how smart and lovely and outgoing she can be. I've seen her laugh, I've seen her cry, I've seen her angry, and I've seen her bummy so so....yes that's a word! I know that some people find it crazy that one of my best friend's is a 15 year old when I myself am 23. However I think it's amazing. She has taught me so much that I had forgotten over the last few years. I can only pray that I have taught her just as much!!! I always laugh when Taylor Swift's "When I'm 15" song comes on because on Taylor's 15th birthday I blared that song from car and she about died. It was great. There is a never dull moment with this lovely girl. Even though we are so many years apart, we still have so much in common and we can talk about things like none other. I love to have discussion about church and God with her because she is just busting at the seams for The Lord Jesus!!!! Taylor....I love you sweetheart....and my door is always open!!!!

Reba Lindemuth.......
This is the very first picture that me and Reba ever took together....I love to make sure to save the very first...and the little caption...New Friends = Many Memories To Come is oh so true. We have created so many memories that I will look back on for years and years to come!! Reba is a sweet kind hearted young lady that loves to spend time with her closest friends and family. We share so much in common that we bonded almost instantly the day we met. I know that she is there any time I need her. Whether it's just for a quick prayer or a lengthy conversation. We made a promise to each other shortly after we became friends...and that promise will be kept!!!!

Kari Alyssa Sego....This girl is almost a spitting image of me personality wise when I was growing up. And just recently I got a view into the mind of this amazingly talented young lady!!! Kari is a girl that can't be described by just a few words....well AMAZING will do for the purpose of this....She loves her some music and good music at that!!! I love to watch her listen to her Ipod when she doesn't even know I'm looking. If I could or even had to, with the permission from Chuck I would kidnap her and keep her as my own....along with her best frann.....

That's all for now....totally random stopping point I know, but it's time to get ready for church and go see these lovely ladies!!!! I'll post more later....sometime!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home