His Princess, Their Daughter, His Wife...I am Me

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A week ago.....

I found myself thinking today that one week ago yesterday we welcomed Milly-Clare into the world!!! She is so precious and so wonderful. It's so nice to sit and hold her and listen to her breathe so softly as she sleeps. It's fun to watch her make funny faces as she wakes up and smiles and yawns. And it's so fun to watch my big brother and sister-in-law just look at her with such admiration. I can see so much love for this precious baby in their eyes. We've waited a long time for this...about 15 to years to be exact...well more like 10 since they've been married. But they've been together for about 15! Congratulations to Seth and Holly on their precious baby girl!!!
I promised more photos so here you go...


We're also getting ready to celebrate the birthday of 2 other precious babies in my life!!! Avrie Leigh will be 3 in August and Ashton Taylor will be 4 in September. These two bundles of giggles and love are such a blessing to our family. Their parents have the same look in their eye that. I love to watch these two grow and learn new things. Every time we see them we see something new!!!


Life is crazy right now!!! So much going on! Work is going good. Church is amazing as always with all our precious children!! Next week is VBS...I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to share from there. And then Chuck heads off to camp just 2 short weeks after next. Then time to get him ready for Africa. I think I'll go a little stir crazy while he's gone. But I have plenty of friends to keep busy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home